Update Karl’s Disposal Clarifications:
• No catalogue birds will be sold prior to the auction.
• Auction Date : 27/05/2022 • Doors open at 18:30 for viewing
• Auction to commence at 20:00 sharp
• The following two birds 2 have been missed. And will auction as lot95 and lot96.
• Lot 95 VPO 20 6881 VANLOON full brother to lot 2 sire is lot 19 Dam is lot 30. • Lot 96 VRPU 16 13629 (old ring was used) Sire lot 16 Dam lot 36. Pedigree supplied
• Payment for purchases will be strictly cash unless prior arrangements with Karl.
• Three of the direct imported Van dycks 2 hens, and a cock. To be auctioned as one lot so all together at the end of auction. (Buyers to bid at own risk as birds are 09/08 rung.
• All birds in the sale have filled/layed in 2021
• BBQ on the night will be supplied so come have dinner with us. • Bar will open.
• Auction will also be live on Facebook. Page, www.Facebook.com/pigeonsradio. To all interstate bidders please contact Ivan to organise how to bid, transportation and fees.
• Ivan 0410 838 311.
Here is Karls Testimony
I first met Karl in 2015 when he was introduced to me by a family friend saying that he wanted
to start racing pigeons and since then we have become good friends
Since then, Karl has purchased some fantastic bloodlines, some of these birds have already
been proven on the race track and in the stock loft from the owners that he purchased them
from, and others have been specifically bred for stock. Money has not been issue for Karl to
ensure that he obtained the best!
A few years back Karl was not racing and he asked me if I wanted to borrow any pigeon to
breed from I selected a BCH that was rung SA . This pigeon was bred by Jack Vanderlinden
and sold to Karl I bred 6 youngsters off this hen and I mated her to a Jansen Vanloon Cock. I
lost one youngster in a difficult toss and out of the 5 youngsters that remained, I clocked 4 of
them to be placed in the fed. One hen gained 1st Fed Morgan 400 miles in a headwind fly which
I won by half an hour and this hen was also equal 4th fed 240 miles. Another one gained 17th
Fed 180 miles. Another one gained 10th Fed in the produce 300 miles and another one a cock
landed with my Leo Fyffe memorial Fed winner when I won the fed and gained 1st Fed 240
I also bred a pair of youngsters for stock off this hen of Karls and mated her to a Hereman
Ceusters Cock that has been a Prolific producer for me. One of the hens bred for stock has
already started to show potential of being a top producer by consistently breeding early and
leading birds in the last 2 years from tosses/short races arranged by our VRPU Federation as a
result of not being able to race as a result of Covid 19
It’s a shame that because of family commitments Karl wont be able to use and race off these
birds but I’m sure one day we will see him return and race pigeons again
I have seen and handled the quality of the birds that Karl has for sale and would highly
recommend them to anyone that is already an established flyer or whether they are starting off
in the sport. I believe they will have an immediate impact in any loft!
PH: 0430 805 550